Monday, January 9, 2012

Ode to my love, ra myun

   I miss you very much. But I can't because I'm in strict GLPS camp. We can only eat rice. I really want to see you. I love you really much but I know that you are annoyed by me. I'd forgot you for almost 1 week at this camp. I realy apologize. I'm sorry......

    However, what I want to make it firm is that the reason I cannot see you is because of the rule, not me!!!
You cannot enter this place because you are foreigner. My other friend, snacks, were gone by force because foods at here do not like foreigners. I'm sad...
Here the GLPS is placed on the mountain, so I can't see advertisements about you!

    I hope that this camp will end up soon and then meet you.


썸네일썸네일

1 comment:

  1. Your writing effectively shows that you really miss ra myun! I recommend you write in a word file first, and then paste it in your blog. In that way, you won't make a minor mistake like "realy" (->really)

    ReplyDelete