Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Essay about viral videos

  Viral videos, can you define that word exactly right now? If you can, can you think of viral videos that you know? I bet that 50% cannot follow my questions.
I'll tell you from now on.

  First, viral video means popular, and well known videos, like virus! Virus move aroud our air, and move and move to other person's body.

   Now, I 'll tell you some of the most popular and well known videos.

                                                             Source: Youtube

                                                         Rebecca's first song- Friday



Can you guess why this video became popular?

  I'm not sure, but I think this became popular because Rebecca Black is just like singer and entertainer.
I can't believe that Rebecca Black is only 14 years old. She looks like 20 years old or so!

After I finshed wathing this video, I was just addicted to the song. I introduced the song to my roommates and they all said that the song is really viral.

   However, these days, Rebecca Black is in trouble. There are anti fans to Rebecca, so they made rumor that Rebecca Black is pregnant. Rebecca Black is only 14 years old!! How can they said that she is pregnant?
Maybe, I think I can just understand them because they wanted calm teens, not singing and dancing teens... Maybe they think that she is rude, but I don't think so because Rebecca is just answering really calm and she tried to understand her anti fans. I was really impressed by her personality. If I were her, I would just ignore them and hate them.

I wish good luck to Rebecca Black and thank you for reading my post.

No comments:

Post a Comment