Wednesday, January 4, 2012

About the Dance Party!

 2012 January 4th was the Dance Party Audition. I was planning to participate, so my roommates and I danced Wonder Girl's 'Be My Baby'.

We practiced really~~~ hard to pass the Audition and we did!!
I was so overjoyed.
You may think, What's that amazing about the Dance Party? I'll tell you from now on.

First, we were practicing really hard! I was so nervous about the audition.
Second, if we passed the audition, we would not be able to study at the first study period but only practicing dance.
I like dancing,though^^
Third, I think this is a good opportunity to dance in front of the crowd!

Everyone at GLPS, please enjoy our performance at our dance party!!
I will end up with the post about Wonder Girls.
Enjoy it!!







     

No comments:

Post a Comment