Monday, January 2, 2012

My role model-my father!

  "Oh god,, I'm keep hanging with this math problem for 2 hours! What shell I do?"

   I'm studying math for more than 2 hours to solve this question. Since I was young, I kept studying English that I didn't pay attention to math. When I became 4th grader, I noticed how math is important- but it was too late, I thought. I got 80 out of one hundred- the worst score in my life(?). Even though I kept studying, I couldn't get one hundred score. I asked my dad what I should do, but the advice was just this:
 
"Just keep studying and you'll be great"

I was really disappointed when I heard this freaky advice from my dad. I imagined more detailed, kind specific advices.

  After a few days, I went to my dad again because I couldn't find any clue about my dad's advice. I kept trying and trying, but there wasn't enough to make me good at math.

"Dad, please tell me. How could I be good at math?"
"You are keep asking me same questions. Just try harder."
" I can't get an high score! Even though I'm busy so great, it doesn't really matter to my grade."
"Listen, human is born to do something to the world. You have enough talent. You need only confidence. I'm really disappointed to you that you don't have enough confidence."

 I was really surprised. I always wanted to make my parents happy, so I couldn't stand that my father was disappointed by me. Since then, I started to study and my math skill had improved.

And finally, I got all one hundred on my final exam!:)
썸네일


1 comment:

  1. Good attitude. Your dad is a wise man. Don't be so stressful about school. You are too young to have many things to worry about. :)

    ReplyDelete